print & cut:
full-color, digital custom heat transfer
- Full-color, digitally printed
- Low-temperature application, only 305°
- For application on light and dark fabrics
- Great option for designs not suitable for screen printed transfers
- Great for artwork with many colors, gradients, and other intricate special effects
- Extremely versatile; can be applied to nearly any substrate
- $25 minimum
- 2-3 day turnaround
For use on:
100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, nylon, Lycra®, spandex, waterproof materials
try before you buy.
request a sample pack.
To calculate the price per image, find the square inch total of the image (width x height) and multiply the corresponding dollar amount.
There is a $25.00 minimum order per design.
There is a 50% discount for orders that have one continuous cut line with no inside weeding required.
Vector Files: FREE
High-Resolution Files: $10
Low-Resolution Files: $15
Image size: 4.5" x 4.5"
Quantity Needed: 35
Square Inches: 3.5 x 3.5 = 20.25
Multiplier: 20.25 x .28 = $5.67/image
One continuous cut line: 50% off
Final Cost: $2.84/image
100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, nylon, lycra®, waterproof materials
After peeling hot, cover with parchment paper and apply an addition 5 seconds.
- PLEASE SEND YOUR ARTWORK AT THE SIZE YOU WOULD LIKE IT PRINTED. If not, you must indicate the exact size you would like it changed to.
- All raster files should be at least 300 dpi to avoid pixelation.
- Please use CMYK colors when creating your artwork. All artwork sent in other color profiles will be converted to CMYK and therefor exact color-matching is not guaranteed.
- All fonts in vector artwork need to be converted to curves (CorelDRAW®) or outlines (Illustrator®). Once your text is converted and sent to us, it can no longer be edited.
- All Print & Cut: Solutions Opaque orders require a full white backup or border around the perimeter of the design. If you do not send your artwork with it, one will be added.