print & cut:
full-color, digital custom heat transfer
- Full-color, digitally printed
- Low-temperature application, only 305°
- For application on light and dark fabrics
- Great option for designs not suitable for screen printed transfers
- Great for artwork with many colors, gradients, and other intricate special effects
- Extremely versatile; can be applied to nearly any substrate
For use on:
100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, nylon, Lycra®, spandex, waterproof materials
try before you buy.
request a sample pack.
To calculate the price per image, find the square inch total of the image (width x height) and multiply the corresponding dollar amount.
There is a $25.00 minimum order per design.
100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, nylon, lycra®, waterproof materials
After peeling hot, cover with parchment paper and apply an addition 5 seconds.
PLEASE SEND YOUR ARTWORK AT THE SIZE YOU WOULD LIKE IT PRINTED. If not, you must indicate the exact size you would like it changed to.
All raster files should be at least 300 dpi to avoid pixelation.
Please use CMYK colors when creating your artwork. All artwork sent in other color profiles will be converted to CMYK and therefor exact color-matching is not guaranteed.
All fonts in vector artwork need to be converted to curves (CorelDRAW®) or outlines (Illustrator®). Once your text is converted and sent to us, it can no longer be edited.
All Print & Cut: Solutions Opaque orders require a full white backup or border around the perimeter of the design. If you do not send your artwork with it, one will be added.